Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Dishcloth Wrapper Sets

PHOTOS OF SETS BELOW
I will personalize them with your name and you can choose for them to read:
Handmade for you by
Crocheted for you by
Knitted for you by
Merry Christmas from
Each set has pre-printed lines at each end to help you when you cut them so that each is perfectly sized. You just print, cut and wrap! A small piece of scotch tape holds it together. If you sell your dishcloths, you’ll also want to slip a business card in the back of each one.
You’ll receive the PDF set by email and may print them out on any paper you choose and as many times as you need. These make any dishcloth gift so much nicer and if you sell your dishcloths online these will make them stand out from the rest. Or just wrap your dishcloths for gifts to friends and family.
You can wrap them individually or fold the dishcloths in sets of 2 or 3 and then wrap them with the wrappers.
These make a nice dishcloth gift... even nicer!

Just choose your option below and once I receive your order I should have your Personalized PDF's to you within 48 hours or less. If you don't receive them please check your SPAM folder and please let me know if you don't receive your file in the allotted time frame.

You can purchase any of my other dishcloth wrapper sets HERE!
Purchase all three for $11.00

Christmas Wrapper Set Choice
Phrase
Enter your first name here

Please email me if you do not receive your PDF within 12-24 hours. I usually get them out quickly. They will come attached to your email on file with PayPal and be sent from 
beehappy (at) beehappydesigns (dot) com
Please return the read receipt so that I know you got them! Thanks!

Purchase is for the PDF file ONLY, NOT the Dishcloths! 
They are shown only for photo purposes!
 You can print yours on any color of paper you choose!

Rockin Red Dishcloth Wrappers
One design with 3 different font styles



Christmas Wrapper Set One
Candles, Holly, Rudolph and Christmas Trees



Christmas Wrapper Set Two
Snowman, Ornaments, Bells and Gifts



" Have a blessed day!"

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to wrap a dishcloth. Love them all Connie. Thanks so much for my gift too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LUV your website! The waffle dishcloth has now become my FAV!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for dish cloth wrappers. I think you selection is great. CAN YOU SET UP THE WRITING TO SAY HANDMADE JUST FOR YOU.
    e-mail address ha3wkpoint@centurytel.net. Thank you Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.