Search This Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Snowman Scarf Pattern Class in Charlotte, NC

<---NOT!





I am having a Snowman Scarf Class in my home on Saturday, August 26 at 10 am. If you live in the surrounding Charlotte, NC area and would like to attend please send your class fee of $15.00 to my paypal address connie@beehappygifts.net





I have only 4 spaces left and so first to pay gets one of those spaces after which the class will be full. It will be a 2 hour class and we will learn the basics of casting on and starting this cute scarf. Included in the class fee is the pattern. Once I receive your monies I will email you the pattern and instructions for the class. So, please be sure to include your email, full name and phone number in the note section of the paypal send money form.





Looking forward to seeing you there!
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.