Search This Blog

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Click here and you can find your Monogram Initial?

<---NOT!







Many of you have asked me where to get your initial or where I got this one. Well, this one I made myself by using a font on my pc, enlarging it, putting it on a graph using my light box and then writing the pattern out reading the graph from bottom to top.







ABC's and 123's







I was told about this site above after I had already figured mine out...dang it...LOL
The only thing is that these even though they are free, they are not loom patterns.





You can easily change them to a loom pattern by re-writing them. Just change all of the knit's to purl's and all of the purl's to knit's.
I hope that helps. Have fun!





Please remember if you ask me a question by leaving one in the comment section, I can't email and answer because in the comment section there is no way I know how to contact you. So, if you want to ask me a question just email me at connie@knitknotpurlcurl.com
Thanks!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.