Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Georgette's Arm Warmer



Sittin'and a Knittin'

Well it has been awhile since I have posted, as I have been very busy knitting... LOL So I will try today to get everyone caught up on what I have been working on lately.
Here is an arm warmer that I made for
one of my clients, Georgette.

She has problems with her arm hurting when she sleeps at night because it gets cold. So, I made her this arm warmer to keep her arm from getting cold.


I used a varigated sock yarn that I had purchased from KnitPicks. It took most of one skein. I really like the way the yarn self striped.
Unfortunately they don't sell this yarn anymore!
Here is the link for the pattern... Arm Warmer sold at kpixie.com
I did change the pattern a little. I didn't change colors at the elbow and I added a little ruffle at the elbow bind off edge.
I hope you enjoy your new arm warmer Georgette!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.