Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Flora Headband and Pyramid Pouch

2 NEW patterns up for Sale...purchase buttons below!

I have been working hard the last 2 weeks trying to get some of my pattern designs up online.
I am still tweaking my Bow-licious Babe and Carousel Beret and should have them available before mid October. But for now I have my Pyramid Pouch and Flora Headband patterns ready.

If you are on Ravelry you can see them and all of my designs here. If not you can also find them at www.behappydesigns.com

You can find Flora and Pyramid Pouch under my Crochet Patterns section.

group1

Above is the Pyramid Pouch. This is very quick and easy to make and would also look adorable for baby gifts. Just make one in white and add a blue or pink ribbon closure. If you know the baby will be a boy or girl ahead of time then crochet the pouch in blue or pink too. They are a lot of fun and a good excuse to use up that ole acrylic yarn you have hiding.






This is Flora and I designed this back in June and I'm very proud of how it turned out. These stay in place very well and the design makes them very adjustable. I love how the closure looks like a flower, hence the name... Flora!



I’m very honored that my Carousel Beret will be in the “1000 Fabulous Knit Hats” book!
A definitive and inspirational collection of hand knit hats by Rockport Published, presented by Annie Modesitt.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you finished writing some of your patterns. The pyramids turned out great. The buy link takes to your Etsy shop? Love the headband too and the original name Flora.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.