Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My newest Dishcloth Wrapper Set

Birdhouse Dishcloth Wrapper PDF Set

I love designing dishcloth/washcloth wrapper sets for all of my handmade dishcloths!


This is my newest set, now available for purchase for $3.99. You will receive a PDF personalized with your name and all 4 label styles shown.

You can print them out as many times as you wish. I can also change them to read "Knitted for you by or Crocheted for you by" instead of Handmade for you by at no extra charge.

I can change them to read Washcloth instead of Dishcloth at no extra charge! (You have to leave me a note to seller if you want them to read Washcloth. NO NOTE and they will read Dishcloth!)

I can also add a 3rd line with your business name or url for an extra $.50
(Anything written in the 3rd line space without paying the extra $.50 will be IGNORED!)

You can purchase this set below...


Set Option
Phrase Choices
First Name Only

3rd Line to Read


Your set will be emailed to your email address on file with PayPal and will come from my email beehappy (at) beehappydesigns (dot) com
Please let me know if you don't receive your wrappers within the day!

www.beehappydesigns.com 
" Have a blessed day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.