Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I've been trying to finish up some of my WIP's (work in progress) before knitting anything new. Which by the way is extremely difficult. LOL So, the first WIP that I really wanted to finish was my "Something Sky Blue" cardigan. I started this project in April of 2007! I had my VSG this past March 2012 and have lost over 100 lbs. since June of 2011. So I figured it was time to finish this so I could at least wear it for a while.





I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I opted for no button and used a shawl pin instead. It's not perfect and oh my I am such a better knitter than I used to be. I see so many sloppy stitches and should I ever make this again I know the next will look much improved.
Here are my Ravelry Notes and the pattern is called "Something Red" by Wendy Bernard.
Thanks for taking time to look!

" Have a blessed day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.