Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

Forever Blowing Bubbles or Bobbles Scarf

<---NOT!
This is such a cute scarf and I really want to try it. However, where to find those little balls you need. Well, never fear...I have found these little balls that will work perfectly. You get them at Hobby Lobby or Michaels in the cake decorating section. They are called Balloons Cake Decorations. They are about $2.66, at least that was the price at my local Hobby Lobby. You get 3 balloon sets per package and the little balls just pull off. There are 36 little balls (balloons) in each package. So, you'd have 72 to use for the scarf and I think that would be plenty. Here is a photo!



The pattern calls for 1 inch balls, which would be the size of a quarter. These are the size of a dime, maybe a little bigger. I think they'll work great! I will let you know...



Click on title of this post to go to Lion Brand's site where the pattern is!




1 comment:

  1. Connie~~ You have a blog! I didn't know! Cool!
    It looks great!
    Are you in the loomknitters blog ring? You should join!

    Denise
    knitchat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.