Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Purple KK Board Scarf

This is the scarf I made on the Purple KK Board. I used Lion Boucle' yarn mixed with KnitPicks Butterfly Kisses yarn. It took almost 3 skeins of the Lion Brand and 1 of the Butterfly Kisses.
<---NOT!

It is as wide as the Purple KK Board and 60" long.

This next photo is of my daughter stretching it as hard as she could and you can see that it is not at all as holey as you might think. In fact you have to pull it to see the holes. Overall a beautiful thick, with a nice drape scarf. I sold all I made of these but this one, so people love them. You could seam two together for a very beautiful shawl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.