Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pastel Delight, Sugar and Cream Dishcloth


<---NOT

Here is my first dishcloth on my new dishcloth rake! I crocheted a little ruffle edge too. I used 35 pegs and the basket weave pattern. This pattern definitely looks different on the front and back. Not in a bad way, but it just has more definition on the front. I actually stopped because I ran out of yarn, and thought it would be too short, but once it was off the rake it was perfect. It is 9 and 1/2 inches square.



Here is a different view and you can really see the basket weave look. I can't wait to make the next one. Just love this loomin'...LOL

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connie, I LUV your dishcloth. Such a pretty color. I am not that good at crocheting -- how do you do the ruffled edging?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.