Search This Blog

Friday, November 3, 2006

Isn't she lovely?

My beautiful, sweet daughter with her new Christmas presents!






    Jennifer was home for a short visit...this is her modeling the 3 shrugs I crocheted for her.

    This first one is the Lilliana pattern made using Pattons Brilliant in Black.




      This next one is the free pattern from



      Moda Dea called One Button Bolero. I changed the design to a wrap around with ties to fit Jennifer better.



      I crocheted it using Moda Dea's Beadnik in Bongo Pink.







        This last one is just a fun quick bolero made using some ribbon yarn I had. It was a free pattern but unfortunately I don't remember where I got it. Sorry...



        1 comment:

        1. eI love the pattern of the bolero i would love to have the pattern if you could send it to me i would appreate it email me at marieupshall@hotmail.com please.....

          ReplyDelete

        Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.