Search This Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ann Cain, Thank you for my beautiful purse!

Ann Cain sent me this beautiful purse for the Fall Purse Swap
on the Sewing Purses For Fun Yahoo Group.










      It has the cutest print of little cowboys and cowgirls cooking out on the wagon trail!
      It is fully lined with one large zippered pocket and many others all the way around the inside to keep everything organized. It has 2 pockets that are perfect for pens. It also zips closed (which I love) and has nice braided jute like handles. She also included a cell phone holder with the words "Call Me" embroidered on the front with another little blue jean note pad holder with pen that is also embroidered with "Leave A Note".



        I love, love, love it! She included a note that said she wanted to give me something with a "taste of Texas"..... Yummy! I just love the taste of Texas... LOL



          Thank you so much Ann for the nice purse and accessories and the excellent workmanship and time you spent in making it. I really appreciate it and I am putting my purse stuff in it as soon as this is posted.


            "Say, have you seen my new purse?"

            1 comment:

            1. I love your "One button Bolero" - The pink one. It is so pretty! I wish Moda Dee would make some loom knitting patterns like that!
              I may have to learn how to use needles & crochet hooks...... eeeeh!

              ReplyDelete

            Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.