Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Crocheted Christmas Presents


These are two crocheted jackets that I have been working on for my daughter. The black one is Lilliana and is crocheted in Patons Brilliant in Black. I didn't add the pineapples to the sleeves yet as I am waiting to see how it fits my daughter. She is coming to visit the end of the month.


    The pink one is a One Button Bolero free pattern from Moda Dea. It is made using Moda Dea Beadnik in Bongo Pink. This is the color my daughter picked and I have 2 more rows around the bottom, as I ran out of yarn and have to buy more. It is supposed to be buttoned at the front, but I like it pulled to the side. So, I have to figure out how I am going to do the closure.

    1 comment:

    1. Those are VERY nice. I want one for the holidays too!

      I need to learn to crochet better.


      Dora Renee' Wilkerson

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.