Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2006

My goodie package from Liz on KKEXnMORE group!


My Craft Exchange Package from Liz

    Thanks Liz for all of my wondermous goodies!

      I am in an exchange group called KKEXnMORE at Yahoo and these are all the goodies that I received today from Liz Fox!


        This cute pillow that totally matches my own...It's the one in the front center and to the left of it, is the cute little crochet hook case, with all of my hooks in it! How did you know Liz that I didn't have a case for my hooks!


            I also received a bag full of beautiful colors of wool roving! I just started needle felting so this will come in handy. A skein of tan Starlite yarn, a supersize skein of Sugar and Cream, which of course I will use for making my dishcloth's. You can see to the right my crochet hook case that is brown with little pink flowers. I also got a chocolate candy bar...Um!


              Now the best part.... So many great magazines, pamphlets and leaflets! Some are even vintage! So cool, I can't wait to sit down tonight and look through all of them. Here is a list...

                3 Joann leaflets
                1991 Annies Crochet Newsletter booklet
                1993 Annies Crochet Newsletter booklet
                1992 McCalls Needlework and Crafts Magazine
                1983 Better Homes and Gardens-Needlework and Craft Ideas
                1989 Christmas Crochet Magazine
                1993 Crochet Fantasy Magazine
                1988 Christmas Knit and Crochet Magazine
                1994 & 1995 Issues of Leisure Arts Magazine
                2006 issue of Crochet World
                Finn Time by Eila - pattern for V neck vest


                  1991 crocheted Toppers pattern pamphlet shown here to the left. Do you recognize the model. It is the actress that played "Sheila" on the Bold and the Beautiful soap opera in 1998.


                    and last but not least a vintage 1951 Crochet for Christmas Leaflet with patterns for Ornaments, Doll Clothes and Toys, that was published by The American Thread Co.





                        It is even older than I am!
                        Here is a photo of the inside for little doll clothes, and there is even a pattern in it for the trees in the background!


                          To say the least I am so happy with my craft exchange package! Can you tell? LOL

                          Thanks so much Liz!

                          1 comment:

                          1. Connie this looks like a really nice package. I am looking forward to looking at all the books. Love you Mom

                            ReplyDelete

                          Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.