Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Brea's coming along


Sittin'and a Knittin'
Brea is coming along nicely! At first glance at the pattern, I thought that each wedge section was knit separately and then sewn together. NOT!
The pattern itself makes the wedges magically! Can you tell by my enthusiasm that I am still a new knitter learning.
All I can say is Brea is a fun knit and a quick one. The rows just go so fast! I am using Paton's Chunky Shetland Tweed in Biscuit and a size 9 needle. The pattern calls for a yarn where you hold 2 strands together and I didn't want to do that, so I decided to opt for a bulky yarn and it worked. I even bought some super bulky today and plan another one using a larger needle size, which will make it a larger bag.
Um... I wonder how the pattern would felt using wool! Hehehe!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.