Here is my finished Baby Surprise Jacket. I added a collar and ribbing to the cuffs. It turned out nice, however I didn't really care for this yarn. The little sparkly strands in the yarn would split easily which was aggravating to say the least. I do plan on making more. I am making a blue one next for a friend who wants it for a gift.
I love the way changing colors makes it look. Above is the back view and
below is a close up of the details.
I found these cute little flower buttons!
As I stated in my last post I found this PDF file to keep track of rows as you are making the jacket/sweater very helpful. However, I changed a few spots in the guide to more closely follow the directions that Meg Swansen gave in the DVD where she explains how to make it.
When I have permission from Dawn to post the revised file here for downloading I will.
Update: Dawn Adcock has graciously agreeded to let me post my revised file here.
You can find it on my sidebar under Knitting Helps.
I have also placed a link to her gorgeous knitting patterns