Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nine Squared Dishcloth


Introducing my newest knitting pattern!
Nine Squared Dishcloth

Front Side


 I love knitting and crocheting dishcloths! They make great gifts and are quick and easy to make. I'm always looking for new and different patterns for dishcloths and I especially love those that are not only unique but easy to make as well.

This one is so easy! There are only knit and purl stitches and the border stitches are knit as you go, so when you're done, you're done!

Back Side
It seems the simplest patterns are always my go to patterns. I hope that you'll enjoy this easy pattern and it will also become one of your go to patterns for dishcloths.

You can purchase the pattern HERE!


" Have a blessed day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.