Search This Blog

Monday, April 3, 2006

Double Take Purse Pattern KK Version

My newest design...Double Take Purse
Pattern will be available soon!



This is the blue side...

Ready for the red side...just turn inside out and poof, a red purse!

This is the red side...


Purse is made using the Knifty Knitter looms. It is made in one continuous piece. There is no sewing or piecing together. Both sides have a flat bottom. Process is explained in detail and there are ton's of photos to help you along.


2 comments:

  1. I love your purse it's nifty and beautiful!And a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered how long it would take someone to come up with a reversible bag. I have seen the reversible hats. I love the bag though. This will be one I definitely purchase!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.