Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lacy Mock Cable Dishcloth

Yes... I'm...

Lacy Mock Cable Dishcloth

This is my first try at a more complex design. It is by no means perfect...LOL
Believe me there are many mistakes. However, I am pretty proud of myself for accomplishing this pattern that incorporates lots of yo (yarn over's) and skpo (slip, knit, pass yarn over).

I used size 9 needles and so I only repeated the 16 row design twice. I think it would look better using smaller size needles and getting the pattern repeated at least 3 times.

I crocheted a little edge on as well. I just always thinks this add's a special extra touch.


2 comments:

  1. I love this dish cloth! Very nice to say the least.

    Dora Renee' Wilkerson

    http://www.bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bautiful lacey dishcloth! Almost to pretty to use to scrub dishes!
    Now... ya need to turn it in to a loom knit pattern :o)
    P..) It looks perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.