Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2008

A little bit of crochetin'


Here's a peek at what I have been working on lately. I found this adorable hot pad pattern on Ravelry and just had to make it. It is called Crochet Flower Hot Pad. It was so easy! I was amazed at how quickly it crocheted up.

0002

Here are a couple photo's of it the first on the left after all the crocheting is done and before folding...and on the right after folding.

Crochet Flower Hot Pad1 Crochet Flower Hot Pad3

They are quite addictive! Here is my second and I have plans for more too as I think that they will make great gifts. More info on mine here at Ravelry. There is also a similar pattern for a pot holder called Pinwheel Star and mid way down on that page is a great folding tutorial. Then if you get really adventurous, you can try the 10 Point Hot Pad!

Tie Dye Stripes Hot Pad

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are pretty! I wish I knew how to crochet. (or rather, had time to learn how to crochet, lol).

    Did you do something different to your website? I can't right-click on the Hot Pad pattern link to open the page in a New Tab (using Mozilla Firefox, but I think Internet Explorer also has a tabs feature?). I like to open links in a new tab, so I can look at the link and still look at your blog. When I left-click on the Hot Pad pattern link, it takes me away from your blog page and to the pattern page, so I have to click on "back" to go back to your blog page, which takes a long time to reload again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and beautiful pictures, Connie. I tried the pinwheel star and did not like the pattern as much as the flower one. I agree, these are so fast to make that it can be addicting.ct

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are outstanding!!! Thanks for posting the link, I'll have to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.