Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oh my... Am I sewing?

It has been FOREVER since I have sewed anything! However, today I pulled out my serger and sewing machine to make the staff in Dr. Sharmas office some Christmas surgeons caps. I found the pattern at Hancock Fabrics when they were on sale for 99 cents which today is a steal! Patterns have went WAY up in price since I last sewed anything.

I did have to adjust the pattern somewhat to how I wanted them to look. I took a sample cap from the doctor's office to go by. I think they came out pretty good and I'm surprised I remembered how to use my sewing machine and serger!



Here is the one I made for Dr. Sharma. I ironed on this cute Taz patch to the front and I'm sure he'll get a kick out that. The other 3 are for the 2 guys and 1 gal that assist him while doing surgeries.


 
I hope they like them~!

UPDATE:

Here is Dr. Sharma wearing his TAZ! I told him to smile and he frowned...always being silly!




" Have a blessed day!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are SOOOOOOO cute. I'm sure they will love them. When you give them to them make sure you get a picture of each of them in their little caps. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! and I loved seeing the Dr wearing his cap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao. I'm Italian. Your surgeons cups are so cute! I want to do someone for me... but I'm not a surgeon... I work in a 'clean room' where we produce solar cells... We also have to use those caps... and they are so sad and ugly... maybe I can make some cups for my friends for christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.