Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

Christmas Character Scarf's for Sale

I have designed these cute holiday character scarf's. Each one is
handknitted by me in my smoke free home. Each scarf is 4-5" wide and
60" long.
Every scarf is unique and I only have a few left of each character.

To see photo's look in my album link -
Connie's Creations Character Scarf's


Santa

African American Santa

Christmas Mouse<--------SOLD OUT
Rudolph<-------SOLD .... I have other colors (email to see photo's)
Snowman<--------SOLD... I have other colors (email to see photo's)

Christmas Elf

I ship USPS Priority Mail for $7.70 to USA 48 states.

Buy Here
Remember to put in the comment section the scarf you want.
Thanks, Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.