Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

Watering Can Dishcloth

Hey I made another dishcloth...I am addicted to these!




I made this one with Bernat Cotton Tot's Grape Berry for the main color and Jelly Belly for the ruffle edge. I used the flat stitch and purl stitch and am going to try the new knit stitch (backwards purl) for the next one.
Thanks to all of the ladies that have adapted these patterns to the looms and to the original needle knitter designer's for allowing them to be adapted!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great !!!
    Good Job, well done !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie,
    It is just beautiful! You do such great work!
    Always Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.