Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Adding to my stash of knitting stuff!

Sittin'and a Knittin'

It seems that there is just not enough time in my days to get accomplished what I want to accomplish! Is there ever?


Isn't that always the case with knitter's or any one that crafts? Lately I seem to want every pattern I see or I want every book that has even one pattern in it that I want to knit. Above is just a few of my recent purchases, there's the scarfStyle book that I adore, the Baby Surprise DVD, and the new yarn I just got from www.elann.com

The dark green is called Lara and I want to use it to make another pleated skirt for my daughter, of course once I am sure the one I made fits her. Then there is the Austermann Mayfair Color in 103 Spring Bouquet, that I am not quite sure what to knit up using it. I have to say that I was so impressed with my purchase from elann as this was my first purchase.

If you haven't visited them, be sure you do. Just the FREE pattern page is enough to get your knitting needles

clicking away. Also, if you ever need knitting help just ask the nice ladies in their Chat Center and I am sure
someone can help you.

Last but not least is my latest trip to my local Michaels to pick up some yarn for making some Baby Surprise Jacket's. I don't even know anyone with babies...LOL

I also picked up some Caron Simply Shades. I made my sister a One Skein Wonder Shrug from this and just loved it, so I want to make another. Oh well one more thing to add to my WIP list.

Now just for fun, here is a photo of my DH making me laugh as he pretends to be a lawnboy fountain.

Isn't he adorable? This man isn't happy unless he is outside working in the yard. That is one of my 3 toy poodles, Zoe right there at his feet. She loves to be outside anytime the hose is on she is ready to pounce!


Until next time... knit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.