Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Weekend Wedding Shower

As you know I had been knitting and crocheting dishcloth's for a wedding shower that I was going to attend this past Saturday for Jessica Wikoff who is marrying my nephew Winston. They will exchange vows on October 6th, 2007 on the beach in Litchfield Beach, SC. My husband and I are looking forward to attending the rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding.

Here is the cute invitation...



I got her the 8 cup Pyrex Cup that she had on her Target wedding gift registry and a gift card. I then rolled up all 7 of the dishcloth's (one for each day of the week) and placed them inside the glass cup and wrapped it all in clear cellophane wrap and tied on a bow.



Here are all the dishcloth's...



whoops no finished photo of this one!


The wedding shower was so much fun and it was held at the most beautiful home!
You can see all of the photo's I took here...

Jessica's Wedding Shower Album


Here is Jessica opening up my gift. As soon as she picked it up she smiled at me and said "I know who this is from!"



Here is another of her holding up the heart one...



She is a very beautiful young lady and so sweet as well. You can tell that Winston and Jessica are so in love and I wish them all the best in their life together as husband and wife.



Now a time warp...

All this talk of wedding's brought back memories of our wedding!
It's been almost 30 years since my marriage to my high school sweetheart. It really doesn't seem that long. Here is Patrick and I on our wedding day, April 8th, 1978.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

  1. How clever, Connie. I love the way you wrapped the dish cloths. I started working on one on my way back from visiting Andrea. I finished a pair of mittens during my visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.