Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Charlotte Purls "Purly Valentine Swap"

Yesterday was our Charlotte Purl "Purly Valentine Swap" reveal meetup.
I was able to finally tell Aura that I had her name.
I was hoping that she had not guessed it was me. I had so much fun getting her goodies together and searching and picking out things that she would love!
Here's her purly package wrapped up and waiting for the surprise!


Here is a little video vignette of how much fun we have at our meetings!
Enjoy!



*some links above only work for Raveler's*

www.ravelry.com

Below is the swap I received from Judy.

1 comment:

  1. Neat job posting and filming what all the ladies were working on. You are a great reporter Connie, really. I'm impressed. I will watch the entire video. I bet it took a while to upload this long movie. Did it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.