Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2006

GF Dishcloth and Scrubbies

<---NOT!

My latest creations...another Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth and a Sunflower and Daisy Scrubbie that are crocheted around a copper and plastic scrubbie. Too cute!



The pattern for the scrubbies is called Flower Scrubbies and you can download the pdf file at www.freepatterns.com
You must sign up to become a member first, but it's free.

You can find the pattern under Crochet Patterns, Home Decor and then Kitchen Accessories.

My mother has designed a modified version of this pattern where the middle scrubber can be replaced after the old one is worn out. You can find that pattern in the FREE patterns section of Bee Happy Designs or you can download it here and you can also find it in my Box widget here on the blog in the sidebar.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.