Search This Blog

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Maripositas Stitch Sample After Felting

<---NOT!


Here is the Maripositas Stitch before and after felting.

Before Above
After Below


I used Fisherman's Wool and it felted nicely after one wash cycle. It looks so much better in person than it looks in the photo. This particular wool didn't shrink but maybe 1/2" in length and 3/4" in width, which was very surprising. It would make a very nice front to a purse, so I can't wait to try it on a project after my ten million other projects that I want to do...LOL

2 comments:

  1. Connie!
    I love your project! Little felted butterflies! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the results!!! That would make a gorgeous purse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you want me to get back to you, remember to please leave me your email address.